- Engineering College Base Training and
- Industry Training in latest Design Tools
There is a big disconnect between what we learn in college and what the industry needs. We seek to reduce this gap by bringing a corporate world mindset into college. This is done by -
The organization offers sessions in :
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Statistical Quality Control and Designs
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Stage Gate Design Process
- Design of Experiments
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Crafting the Final Year Project
- Finite Element Analysis
- Computer Aided Design
I hope you’re doing well.
You might not remember me but 2 years ago, back at UIET, you taught me GD&T. Although we couldn’t cover much beacuse of students leaving and joining intermittently, I learned a lot, and it gave a solid basis to explore further later on.
Today, I just wrote an exam for the subject in my MS – Geometric Product specification and verification, which was basically a glorified GD&T and did pretty good while putting in half the effort wrt others.
So I really want to thank you for all the time and effort you put in the classes with us.smile